|Place of Origin:||China Shenzhen|
|Certification:||CE RoHS FCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Carton|
|Packaging Details:||color single package & neutral outer carton|
|Delivery Time:||3 days for samples, 10~20days for mass production|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal and others.|
|Supply Ability:||50000pcs per month|
|Item:||Rainproof Mini Solar Panel Lamp||Light Source:||OSRAM 15pcs LEDs|
|Solar Panel:||5.5V/0.8W||Warranty:||24 Months|
|Body Color:||Black /white||Color Temperature:||6000K|
solar powered motion detector lights,
solar outdoor motion detector lights
1. Integrated design,no need electricity , cable-less , easy to install
2. PIR Motion Sensor for Energy Saving
3. Pure White LED Color for Decoration
4. Turn on at Night and Turn off at Day Automatically
|Packing List||Manual x1 Unlock Pin x1 Screws x2 Rubber Plug x2 Double-sided Adhesive x2|
1. Make sure turn on the power switch before using.
2. Solar light must be located in where can receive maximum sunlight directly.
3. This product cannot be installed in the water, interior or under the tree.
4. Please do not look at the light directly, in case it might damage your eyes.
1. SETTING 3 – Sensor Mode – This keeps the light off at all times during the day when there is sufficient natural light. In the night the lamp remains off until the sensor detects nearby movement. The sensor then turns the light to High Light. The High Light remains on throughout the proximal motion and stays on for another 15 seconds after the movement has stopped or left the area.
2. SETTING 2 – Dim Mode – This mode keeps the light off at all times during the day when there is sufficient natural light and turns the light on in the Dim Light mode during the night. Upon detecting nearby movement, the sensor brightens the light to High Light. The High Light remains bright throughout the proximal motion and returns to Dim mode 15 seconds after the movement has stopped or left the area.
3. SETTING 1 – All Lighting Mode – This mode keeps the light off at all times during the day when there is sufficient natural light. During the night it keeps the light on in High bright Light mode at all times, whether in the presence or absence of proximal motion. This bright Lighting mode last for about 5 to 6 continuous hours after you fully charge the Solar light for 7-8 hours of sunlight.
Please note: Solar lights are dependent on the amount of sunlight they get each day, the run time will be reduced during non-summer months as charge times are reduced in relation to hours of daylight and the strength of the light.
Contact Person: Ms. Lee