|Place of Origin:||China Shenzhen|
|Certification:||CE RoHS FCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Carton|
|Packaging Details:||color single package & neutral outer carton|
|Delivery Time:||3 days for samples, 10~20days for mass production|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal and others.|
|Supply Ability:||50000pcs per month|
|Item:||Outdoor Solar Yard Lights||Light Source:||OSRAM 2835 15pcs LEDs|
|Solar Panel:||5.5V/0.8W||Warranty:||2 Years|
|Body Color:||Black /white||Color Temperature:||6000K|
|Operating Temperature:||-20-60℃||Net Weight:||160G|
About the product:
1. An affordable price with long operating life cycles, quick mounting & easy set-up features.
2. Provides continuous illumination for up to 40+ hours with 50W standard bulb’s brightness level
3. Uses a high grade Lithium Battery (8WH capacity) with a life cycle up to 10 times longer than traditional batteries.
4. It is built with 3W outstanding solar panel, designed to offer simple operation and long-term use without battery replacement and setting adjustments
5. The light provides a sensing range up to 30 feet & bright-full on delay time up to 30 seconds
6. This light’s operating temperature range is from -13F (-25C) to +113F (+45C). IP65 Waterproof.
7. It offers year round unlimited practical uses for residential, commercial, recreational and portable applications.
Method 1: Drilling on the wall, fixing the light on the wall with expansion plugs and screws ;
Method 2: Using 3M outdoor waterproof double-sided adhesive.The first method is applied to rough stone, cement, lime, wooden and other wall surfaces. The second method is suitable for smooth wall,such as glass, ceramic tiles, plastic and so on. Please keep solar cell facing up and light source down when install.,the recommend installation height is 2-3m.
|GS-SL1804||Work Mode Description|
1. SETTING 3 – Sensor Mode – This keeps the light off at all times during the day when there is sufficient natural light. In the night the lamp remains off until the sensor detects nearby movement. The sensor then turns the light to High Light. The High Light remains on throughout the proximal motion and stays on for another 15 seconds after the movement has stopped or left the area.
2. SETTING 2 – Dim Mode – This mode keeps the light off at all times during the day when there is sufficient natural light and turns the light on in the Dim Light mode during the night. Upon detecting nearby movement, the sensor brightens the light to High Light. The High Light remains bright throughout the proximal motion and returns to Dim mode 15 seconds after the movement has stopped or left the area.
|Long Lighting Mode||
3. SETTING 1 – All Lighting Mode – This mode keeps the light off at all times during the day when there is sufficient natural light. During the night it keeps the light on in High bright Light mode at all times, whether in the presence or absence of proximal motion. This bright Lighting mode last for about 5 to 6 continuous hours after you fully charge the Solar light for 7-8 hours of sunlight.
Please note: Solar lights are dependent on the amount of sunlight they get each day, the run time will be reduced during non-summer months as charge times are reduced in relation to hours of daylight and the strength of the light.
Contact Person: Ms. Lee